Why a “laughter” approach? For one simple reason: to overcome the male objection to a couples’ event. Let’s be honest, couples’ events aren’t the first thing a guy thinks of when he thinks of “a fun way to spend the weekend.” We get that…Familiar with the fact that women are usually much more open to discussing marital problems than their spouses, Laugh Your Way A Couples’ Comedy Event is designed with an element of humor that appeals to couples, but is especially well-received by men.
Guest Speaker: Phil Gungor
Dates: Feb. 10, 2022, 6 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. (Registration begins at 5:30 PM), Feb. 11, 2022, 7:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: SHERATON WAIKIKI 2255 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815
5:30 p.m. Registration Begins/doors open
6:00 p.m. Dinner served
7:00 p.m. Session 1- Tale of Two Brains
8:15 p.m. Break
8:30 p.m. Session 2- #1 Key to Incredible Sex
9:45 p.m. Closing Remarks
7:30 a.m. Registration opens/Breakfast served
8:30 a.m. Session 3- Becoming Compatible
10:00 a.m. Break
10:15 a.m. Session 4- How to Stay Married and Not Kill Anybody
11:15 a.m.- Closing remarks
11:30 a.m.- Lunch
*Schedule is subject to change
!!!SPECIAL ROOM PROMO!!!
How to book a Guest Room at the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
There are two discounted rate plans available to those who meet the requirements.
Special Event Rate (K6Y) – available to event attendees
Kama’aina Rate (Z43) – available to local Hawaii residents
1. Online link: https://www.marriott.com/default.mi
2. In the “Destination” field type in The Sheraton Waikiki
· Our sister properties to consider within walking distance to The Royal Hawaiian are Sheraton Waikiki, Westin Moana Surfrider, and Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
3. Select the dates of interests
4. Click the drop down arrow next to “Lowest Regular Rate” and select “Corp/Promo Code”
· “K6Y” for event attendee rate
· “Z43” for a kama’aina rate – Proof of Hawaii residency required upon check-in
5. Click “Find Hotels”
6. Proceed to booking at the property and rate of your choice
· Please keep in mind that the “K6Y” and “Z43” rate plans are based upon availability and not guaranteed
All in all the event discount code is not combinable with the kama’aina rate, it’s one or the other. 😊
Join our newsletter to receive updates and information about upcoming conferences! Click this link to subscribe!
About Phil Gungor
Phil grew up learning the principles to a successful marriage, being taught from an early age what God says about love, relationships, and marriage. In 2001 he started working full-time in church ministry and is currently an associate pastor at Celebration Church in Green Bay, Wisconsin. (Go Pack Go!) In 2013 Phil joined his father, Mark Gungor, in full-time marriage ministry with Laugh Your Way A Couples’ Comedy Event. Phil has been married to his wife Kirsty for 22 years, has 4 children, and has dreams of someday becoming a professional golfer. Ok maybe he made up the part about being a professional golfer, but a guy can dream can’t he? He does however have a passion for marriage, making people laugh, and a great desire to help couples thrive in their relationships.
For all questions and inquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 732-5561 option 1